Invisalign is a discreet, popular solution to straighten teeth using barely visible aligners. Orthodontics using clear aligners is very popular due to not showing when you smile a while also being removable.
Invisalign uses a series of clear aligners that are custom moulded to fit your teeth. They look like a transparent gum shield. The virtually invisible aligners are changed every 2 weeks to gradually reposition your teeth into a smile you’ll be proud of.
Invisalign treatments times vary from case to case but are typically from 6 months to a year.
At Making Smiles, our Orthodontic Specialists are experts in cosmetic braces and have experienced in a number of short-term orthodontic treatments.
Why Choose Making Smiles for Invisalign in High Wycombe?
- We have a great deal of experience with various Invisalign treatments
- We are a leading leading provider of Invisalign across our 4 practices in High Wycombe (Central and West), Amersham, Marlow and surrounding areas
- Our friendly team provide all types of orthodontics in a modern and spacious environment – in addition to Invisalign
- Our team regularly attend Invisalign courses to ensure that our patients receive the latest up-to-date treatment techniques.
Treatment with Invisalign is:
- Discrete – since the aligners are virtually invisible most people won’t notice you’re in treatment.
- Comfortable – there are no metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth.
- Convenient – does not disrupt your lifestyle, you can remove your aligners to eat the food and clean your teeth.