Making Smiles Orthodontics
If you are receiving orthodontic treatment, it is unlikely you will experience an orthodontic emergency but it is better to know what to do just in case. If still the problem occurs, please contact Making Smiles Orthodontics practice.
Fortunately serious problems are rare with orthodontic appliances.
Occasionally the following may occur:
- loose bracket
- poking wire
- loose band
- broken wire
- broken or lost removable appliance
If any of the above do occur don’t panic. These problems can be dealt with during working hours. If need be remove the loose or offending item and ring the practice during the opening hours. We will try to arrange an appointment to repair the brace as soon as possible.
We offer private consultation and treatment for both adults and children. The advantages of private treatment are:
- Treatment with the same experienced consultant orthodontist
- No waiting time for consultation or treatment start
- Invisible or white (low visibility) braces – your friends and colleagues need not know you are wearing braces
- Flexible interest fee payment options available subject to conditions
- Excellent value and high standard orthodontics, affordable for most people using our monthly payment system (see payments)
All patients are provided with a full written report with payment choices before any treatment starts. You will always know what treatment will cost in total, before you start.
|1||Adult Orthodontics||Click here to download|
|2||Digit Sucking||Click here to download|
|3||Emergencies||Click here to download|
|4||First visit to Orthodontist||Click here to download|
|5||Fixed Appliances||Click here to download|
|6||Food and Drink||Click here to download|
|7||Functional Appliances||Click here to download|
|8||Impacted Cannies||Click here to download|
|9||Interproximal Reduction||Click here to download|
|10||Invisalign||Click here to download|
|11||Removable Braces||Click here to download|
|12||Retainers||Click here to download|
|13||Risks with Fixed Appliances||Click here to download|
You shouldn’t wait!
Contact us and scheduled your visit